Tolyn Manufacturers Ltd - Delivery Truck Driver, Customer Delivery Porter & Machine Operators
Vacancies For April 2020:
1. Delivery Truck Driver
2. Customer Delivery Porter
3. Machine Operators
Job Brief for Delivery Truck Driver
- Transporting finished goods and raw materials to and from manufacturing plant, retail and distribution centers.
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules.
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid truck driving license for at least 5 years.
Job Brief for Customer Delivery Porter
- Sort and deliver all goods and documents to customers.
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent re-occurrence.
- Carry out the duties/tasks on specific schedules.
- Must possess at least 5 CXC’s or previous job experience in required field.
- Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds at a time
- Reliable and able to work occasional weekends.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Brief for Machine Operator
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Feed raw material to semi-automated machines
- Inspect work for quality with measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator or similar role
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Remuneration Package will be based on qualifications and experience.
Kindly submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30/04/2020.