Tolyn Manufacturers Limited - Sales and Retail Merchandiser
Tolyn Manufacturers Limited requires a Sales and Retail Merchandiser.
Sales and Retail Merchandisers work closely with company buyers to maximise profitability by predicting and monitoring sales trends and accurately controlling stock levels with the aim of maintaining and seeking new customers.
Sales and Retail Merchandisers are responsible for ensuring that the right amount of goods are available in retail stores and are being sold at the right price. Sales and Retail Merchandisers assess the needs of individual stores and how they might differ based on factors such as store size and their target demographics.
- Working closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges
- Ensuring goods are stocked and available on shelves at all retail outlets
- Meet with suppliers and distributors weekly to analyze store needs
- Prepare reports and make recommendations based on observations from weekly visit
- Negotiating quantities and delivery time-scales
- Handling supply/production problems as they arise
- Assessing sales performance of different ranges
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- At least 2 years experience in previous role
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be Confident and able to cope under pressure
- Interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have strong numerical and analytical skills
- We will only respond to candidates that the meet the required standard.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Application by email only
Applications must be received by February 21st, 2019.