Tolyn Manufacturers Limited - Machine Operators
Tolyn Manufacturers Limited requires Machine Operators
Please note that this is a temporary position
Machine Operator Responsibilities Include:
- Setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feeding raw material to semi-automated machines
We are looking for skilled Machine Operators to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail, quality and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and quality.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Feed raw material to semi-automated machines
- Inspect work for quality with measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator or similar role
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Must be reliable and mature.
We will only respond to candidates that the meet the required standard.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Application by email only
Applications must be received by February 21st, 2019.