Ti Kaye Resort and Spa - Maintenance Manager
Ti Kaye Resort and Spa is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager within the CARICOM region to effectively oversee the Maintenance Team and manage all engineering and maintenance operations within the resort. The ideal candidate must possess a mechanical and electrical background with relevant experience as well as recognized qualifications. Additionally, the individual should be able to manage all projects in a manner ensuring that all matters are dealt with in a timely fashion to ensure that all hotel facilities are working for the benefit of hotel guests.
To successfully fill this role, the following are required:
- Knowledge of building management/engineering
- At least three (3) years of similar work experience
- Recognized university degree in civil engineering or similar (mechanical or electrical)
- Some budgeting and basic accounting skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience of managing or supervising a team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to various work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience of facilities management
- Proficient, at an advanced level, with computers and relevant computer programs
Knowledge of pumps, electrics, and construction would be an asset.
All suitable candidates should submit their applications to email@example.com by May 8, 2020.