THE CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT UNIT - Marketing Director
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH
THE CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT UNIT
Job Title: Marketing Director
Term: Contractual Appointment
Salary: The salary will be commensurate with qualifications
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Manages and advises on the execution of marketing and communication strategies that define which issues to focus on, which opportunities to pursue and what to communicate to constituent groups within the investment migration industry while maintaining the overall brand identity of the CIP Saint Lucia Programme.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (particularly within the migration industry would be an advantage)
- Demonstrated experience in managing processes
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Understands PESO model but likely to edge towards the paid spectrum
- Digital comms experience vital – strong SEO / Google display & AdWords experience
- Content creation specialist – strong copywriting / graphics capability
- Able to coordinate/supervise the local /domestic public relations drive
- Develop marketing strategy by studying what happens in the migration sector and specifically the Citizenship by Investment (“CIP”) sector; tracking changes in the CIP sector and monitoring the competition
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Determine and evaluate current and future market trends.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in financial services / real estate; (not experience in an exclusively commercial sales background)
Technical skills, knowledge and experience
- Expertise in probing issues and identifying appropriate solutions collaboratively with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong broadcast / presentation abilities
- Ability to effectively brief agencies for external support
- Ability to apply logic and methodology with strong attention to detail in the review process
Personal skills and attributes
- Ethical and principled: Preservation of personal integrity and sense of ethics to remain independent.
- Fair and modest: Willing to scrutinize all the facts to make a fair decision.
- Flexible and willing to keep learning
- Diligent: Willing to see all processes through to the end.
- A strong constitution and extra conviction: The ability to stand by difficult decisions and be ultimately influenced by what is right in the circumstances.
- Personal Health insurance plan
- Gratuity will be applicable upon the satisfactory completion of the contractual term
- Must pass a background check.
- Must sign an Oath of Confidentiality.
Interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to the Chief Executive Officer here.
Deadline for applications – Friday 18th September, 2020
Candidates meeting the minimum qualifications and experience may not be considered for an interview. Only the candidates with the best qualifications and experience will be considered and shortlisted for interview.