St. James’s Club Morgan Bay - Speed Boat Operator
The St. James’s Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia is seeking to recruit experience talent to join our happy team of employees. We are currently taking applications for the position of Speed Boat Operator in the Watersports Department
Works directly with the team at the Watersports department to operate the company speed boats in such a way as to create the most pleasurable and safe motorized experience for our guests.
Suitable candidates will be responsible for carrying out these main duties and others:
- Clean and sanitize all equipment and safety gear and ensure all equipment is in good working order;
- Organize and set up water sports booth and immediate beach area for start of service;
- Organize the beach furniture and umbrellas as assigned and ensure at the end of the service beach furniture are recovered and stored accordingly
- Assist guest in moving equipment to and from the water
- Assist guest in water sports activity as necessary;
- Provide safety and operating instructions, verbally and/or by demonstration;
- Perform duties in accordance with set procedures and standards of the resort
- Well groomed and maintain excellent hygiene;
- Must be in good physical condition, required to lift up or pull heavy equipment;
- Must be able to swim;
- Must have a valid boat license, with St. Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority
- Must have a Coxswain Certification
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service to all resort’s guest at all times;
- Training in First Aid & CPR would be an asset.
- Must have at least two years experience in a similar position.
Should you meet the above requirements, and have the necessary qualifications and skills required for the positions above, please submit your applications and Curriculum Vitae on or before Friday 20th April, 2018 to:
The Personnel and Training Director St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Choc Bay, Gros Islet, St. Lucia