Sol Petroleum – General Manager
The ideal candidate will have overall bottom-line responsibility and must have a University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering and/or Finance as a minimum qualification. The candidate must have at least 10 years of demonstrated management experience. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience at a senior management level in the petroleum industry would be an asset. Candidate must be in possession of CARICOM Skills National Certificate.
Job Requirements will include but not be limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day operation and financial performance in country with emphasis on sales, operation performance and internal controls
- Recruit, coach and lead staff
- Administer HR Policy including Performance Management System
- Senior government and key stakeholder liaison
- Manage corporate reputation in country
- Prepare country Business Plans in accordance with agreed templates
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.solpetroleum.com. Applications forms can be downloaded and must be submitted along with your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday October 26 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.