Want to join a company where there’s room for growth and employees are truly appreciated? OJO Labs is looking for a dynamic, talented, passionate, and data driven individual to join our Call Center Operations team as a Manager of Analytics or Senior Analyst. This is a unique opportunity, to help grow and improve our Call Center Operations as we enter our next stage of growth!
- Work with the Senior Call Center Operations leadership and the Global Analytics team to help develop and deliver the Call Center vision
- Actively monitor, analyze and make recommendations on how to improve performance for call center teams on an ongoing basis
- Partner with Call Center Operations leadership team and Global Analytics team to create new reports, dashboards and visuals to help monitor call center KPIs and individual operational use cases
- Identify opportunities to use data to develop new strategies to improve overall business performance and customer experience and satisfaction
- Help with call center demand forecasting by shift to find optimal team size for each shift
- Support Call Center Quality Assurance methods to improve the quality of interactions
- Partner with the Global Analytics team in Austin to improve your technical skills and understanding of SQL, data structures, data warehouses and business intelligence platforms
- Fierce alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Be Fearless and Fail Forward, Hire Great, Be Compassionate, and Earn Trust.
- Prior experience in a call center environment strongly preferred.
- Prior team management experience is a plus.
- Higher education degree preferred.
- Extremely strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience communicating with team members and key stakeholders and setting expectations.
- Advanced Excel knowledge ( including pivot tables, vlookups, index/match, if statements, etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Looker (OJO Labs’ Business Intelligence Platform), Tableau, Power BI, Mode, Domo. Knowledge and understanding of how to make visuals, use filters, etc.
- Familiar with SQL or interest in developing skills further - helpful for writing ad-hoc queries, accessing our data warehouse as well as understanding broader data architecture patterns
- Proactive - do not wait to be told what report/insight to work on next
- Work collaboratively and do not be afraid to reach out for help
- Growth mindset - Would rather be given a hint or pushed in the right direction to solve a problem rather than be told out right.