Hotel in the north of the island is seeking to recruit a competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual for the position of Accountant.
Functions, Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Comply with policies and procedures issued by the Group with emphasis on the administrative policies of the company.
- Ensure the issuance of the financial statements for the company in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Manage and facilitate annual financial audit process and prepare annual financial statements for management, for decision making.
- Manage and ensure all financial and administrative statutory functions are met by the
- Support the Financial Controller in the preparation of the annual budget and 3-Year Business Plan of the company by conducting analyses and scenarios, and further follow up and report deviations to the Financial Controller.
- Prepare and report on weekly, monthly and quarterly cash flow reports of the company to the Financial Controller, for preliminary review and subsequently.
- Ensure accurate, effective and timely management accounting for ease of decision-making.
- Support the Financial Controller with all required statutory and management reports for the company for ease of reporting purposes and ease of decision making.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all accounting and financial records of the company through rigorous control of the various accounts, accounting standards and company policies.
- Update and manage key performance indicators related to financial management of the company,
- Assist in tax planning for the company, with both the Financial Controller and the Chief Executive Officer as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a professional certification in Accounting , or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity and proficiency with several Accounting software programmes, including Quickbooks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Highly detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of local laws governing the Accounting profession.
Interested candidates kindly send your job application with complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.