REPORTS TO: Inventory Controller
- Maintain high efficiency and effectiveness in the processing, auditing and general security of the company’s asset.
- Provide general support to Inventory related functions.
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Superior organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, committed and punctual
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Possesses knowledge of basis business mathematics and accounts
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Effective verbal, written, and listening skills
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- At minimum an Associate Degree or Advance Certificate / Diploma in an inventory / business management field
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of computer systems including all Microsoft Office programs
- Inventory / Warehouse management and distribution software
- 1 year experience working in an Inventory and or Auditing environment
The remuneration and benefit package will be based on qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Interested & eligible applicants should submit a resume inclusive of two references via email to:
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, 24th December, 2019