DEPARTMENT: Buying and Merchandising
REPORTS TO: Senior Buyer
- To provide support to the Senior Buyer specific to the job functions and by obtaining information from suppliers as well as resolving discrepancies with purchase orders and deliveries.
- To place orders with existing and new suppliers, develop new products and keep regular contact with shops regarding merchandise, stock levels, product knowledge, etc.
- Strong numerical, analytical and organizational skills
- Innovative, passionate & results focused
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent commercial awareness and understanding of the industry
- Attention to detail and ability to plan and organize workload
- Flexible, committed and punctual
- Able to work as part of a team, and also on own initiative
- Able to travel overseas for periods of two (2) weeks or more
- At minimum an Associate Degree or Diploma in a business related field
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of computer systems including all Microsoft Office programs
- At minimum 2 years experience in a buying or related field
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License would be an asset
- Possession of a US Visa would be an asset
The remuneration and benefit package will be based on qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Interested & eligible applicants should submit a resume inclusive of two references via email to:
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, 24th December, 2019