Sea Island Cotton Shop - Accounts Supervisor
Sea Island Cotton Shop seeks a goal oriented, intelligent, experienced and driven individual to join our Accounts team.
Position: Accounts Supervisor Reports to: The Accountant Person Specification:
- Maintain the accounts for Sea Island Cotton Shop and for Rums of St Lucia Ltd.
- Supervise and provide leadership to the accounts staff.
- Assist the Accountant in reporting functions.
- Excellent analytical and logistical skills
- Strong supervisory skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Valid drivers license
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a completed Bachelors in Accounting and /or pursuing the third level of ACCA, CGA or other equivalent professional designation.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Office.
- At least five years working experience in the accounting field with two years in the supervisory role.
Compensation: The remuneration and benefit package will be based on qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Interested and eligible applicants should submit a resume inclusive of two references via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Thursday, 22nd March, 2018