Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – CREATIVE ASSETS & CONTENT
The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) is seeking proposals from a Consultant (individual or company) to produce high quality photo and video content on its behalf. This content is intended to provide a solid foundation for marketing the destination. Priority will be given to a consultant that can submit a comprehensive and cost-effective proposal considering the branding requirements and scope of work.
With the mandate of marketing Saint Lucia as a tourism destination, the SLTA seeks to develop and improve the profile of Saint Lucia to a ‘marquis’ destination in today’s very competitive marketplace. Consequently, the creative assets and content must be of high quality and reflect and support the objectives and activities of SLTA and its partners. According to a recent perception survey, the audience is a pool of demanding and uncompromising holidaymakers who are naturally discerning, want more than picture postcard beauty, and are not happy with contrived or cliched imagery. These holidaymakers wish for depth, authenticity and experiences which will enrich them and stay with them. In accomplishing this assignment, the Consultant must ensure that:
- Saint Lucia stands out and apart from other competing destinations.
- Saint Lucia is portrayed differently, with depth and meaning.
- Saint Lucia enters the mind and psyche of viewers after engaging with the creative assets and content.
- The Brand promise will be evident and come alive through Saint Lucia’s unbelievable natural beauty, the unique fusion of cultures, an infinite choice of pursuits for the body and mind, the warmth and authenticity of Saint Lucians and the juxtaposition of features of the north and the south of the island.
- Saint Lucia must come alive as authentic, alluring and enlivened.
Scope of Work: The Consultant selected will be required to deliver the following creative assets and content as follows:
- Three hundred edited high-quality, high-resolution images - at least 100 of these should be in landscape format.
- 15-second edited videos (no text, no logo, no music) highlighting the following niches: Family, Wellness, Luxury, Food & Drink, Culture, Romance, Sailing/Yachting, Dive/Adventure, Community Tourism, Collection de Pépites, Kabawé Krawl.
- 2-minute destination video (edited)
- B-roll to include all the niche areas outlined above
- Raw footage
- Footage to be provided include Drone video, Drone photography (stills), Standard videos, Standard photography (stills)
- Videos and photography to include people should reflect varying ethnicities and age ranges from 35 to 65, and the family niche should include teenagers (13-17) and young children.
- All unedited images and videos (ram images and footage) from the photoshoot are to be delivered to SLTA. Storage (external drives) will be provided.
- Specific shot/footage requests to include: Niches, Accommodation – Collection de Pépites (small properties), Resorts, Saint Lucians – adults and children, Villages - Anse La Raye, Canaries, Castries, Soufriere, Gros Islet, Laborie, Choiseul, VF, Dennery, Castries Market, Coco farms, farming, plantation, Cruise Ports and ships, Rodney Bay Village – The Strip, Malls, Cultural Tours: Fond Latisab Creole Park, Lushan Country Life, Segway, Hiking trails, Birdwatching, Zipline, Waterfalls, RainForest, Mountains and specifically The Pitons, Sulphur Springs, Hose-riding, Beach/watersports, Dive, Food & Drink/Restaurants, Gros Islet Street Party.
- All assets, content and images must be labelled for ease of cataloguing.
The final scope of work will be negotiated with the selected Consultant.
Schedule: Proposals should be received by Friday 21st October 2022. Any submissions received after this date will not be considered.
Proposal Submission Requirements - Proposals must be submitted as follows:
- Proposals should include a cover letter to the attention of the Chief Executive Officer. The cover letter must include the name of the proposing individual/company, the name (s) and resumes of the professional (s) proposed to provide direct service for the duration of the project, and outline experience in similar projects to include websites and other Social Media handles, with e-mail addresses, postal address and telephone numbers.
- Proposals should include a narrative that speaks to the qualifications relevant to the Evaluation Criteria outlined below, including a timeline with benchmarks and the number of hours and cost to accomplish the Scope of Work outlined above.
- Proposals must clearly outline the responsibilities of the Authority and the Consultant. All costs payable by the Authority for these services must be clearly defined.
By submitting a proposal, the Consultant authorises the Authority to contact references to evaluate the Consultant's qualifications for this project.
Evaluation Criteria: All proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Performance capability – the extent to which the proposal demonstrates an ability to provide the depth and breadth of experience, skills, knowledge, and creativity generally required for this project.
- Completeness and quality of response.
- Understanding of and commitment to the Authority's mission and strategic objectives
- Experience with similar organisations, preferably in the tourism sector.
References: Please list the organisation name, contact person, title, telephone number and email address of three references for similar projects and a brief description of each, including the outcomes.
Interviews : Top-rated candidates may be invited to an interview with the Authority's Board of Directors.
Contract Award: The Authority plans to select and award a contract to the best qualified Consultant within a reasonable timeframe. The selected Consultant and the Authority will then mutually discuss and refine the scope of works for the project and shall negotiate final conditions, compensation, and performance schedule for the subsequent contract to be executed.
Proprietary Rights: All documents and assets prepared by the Consultant shall remain the sole property of the Authority without restriction. The Consultant shall not use or disclose any confidential information relating to the business or operations of the Authority during and after the term of the contract. (Please note that all documents must be submitted in Microsoft word format).
All proposals should be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
1 Bella Rosa Road, Gros Islet,
PO Box 221, Castries
Of Via email address: CEO@STLUCIA.ORG