The Saint Lucia Rugby Football Union wishes to receive expressions of interest for the post of SAINT LUCIA RUGBY TECHNICAL DIRECTOR. The Technical Director will develop and execute a rugby development programme that will meet the objectives of the strategic plan as expressed by the Executive of the Saint Lucia Rugby Football Union. The duration of the contract is two (2) years which is renewable, upon mutual agreement, at the end of the contract period.
- All expressions of interested must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All expression have to be submitted on or before 12:00 noon on 2nd February 2018
The duties of Technical Director shall be, but not limited to:
- Development and Execution of a national rugby programme which should include:
- Get into Rugby program for schools (primary and secondary)
- Development of inter-school tournaments (7-a-side, 10-a-side, 15-a-side)
- Development of coaches and referees. The programme must be so designed to prepare for participants for certification.
(The Union is a strong advocate for women in sports. Development programmes would have to be designed to incorporate women into rugby.)
- Development of a national rugby team (male and female) to compete at international level in beach rugby, 7-a-side, 10-a-side and 15-a-side in the following categories - senior division, under 19, under 15 and under 11.
- The submission of monthly progress report to the Executive
- A degree and/or certificate Sport Studies
- A degree and/or certificate Sports Management
- A degree and/or certificate in coaching. An emphasis in rugby will be an asset. A proven track record in rugby coaching.
- At least two (2) references.
- Compensation will be comparable to experience and qualifications
THE SAINT LUCIA RUGBY FOOTBALL IS NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO ACCEPT ANY SUBMITTED EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.