Royal Saint Lucia Turf Club – COO, General Manager (Racing)/Racing Administrator & Senior Technician and Technician
We are an international company seeking highly-motivated individuals who would like to be part of a large-scale landmark development in Saint Lucia. In line with our expansion programme, we are seeking responsible and dynamic candidates to join us as:
1. Chief Operation Officer
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role in horseracing and wagering operations;
- Well versed in general wagering regulations, rules of racing and relevant licensing practices;
- Must be results oriented with strong leadership, organization, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Possess a good command of English in writing and presentation skills;
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- A person of high integrity and moral standards;
- BSc/Ba in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus;
- Minimum 20 years working experience.
- Oversee racing and wagering operations of the Turf Club;
- Establish racing programs and policies to encourage membership public participation;
- Formulate and execute membership and sponsorship drives;
- Manage relationships with relevant governing authorities, horse owners, racing partners;
- Prepare and submit reports to the upper management on operational matters;
- Recruit, manager and lead staff to encourage maximum performance and dedication;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
2. General Manager (Racing)/Racing Administrator
- Proven experience in relevant role in horseracing operations;
- Must possess strong management and communications skills;
- Good command of English in writing and presentation skills and able to multitask with hands-on approach;
- Minimum 20 years working experience in equine and/or relevant field
- Responsible for the setting up and management of racing operation in Saint Lucia;
- Manage the training and upkeep of race horses to ensure they fit for racing;
- Oversee the overall day to day operation of the racecourse.
3. Senior Technician and Technician
- Proven experience in construction and fabrication of horse racing related equipment and facilities;
- Familiar with operation and maintenance of a racecourse;
- Minimum of 15 years in the relevant field.
- Assembly and installation of horse racing equipment facilities;
- Fabrication and installation of metal works of horse stalls, storage barn etc,;
- Preparation and maintenance of facilities for race events.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for position that would allow self-development, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants are required to submit their resume complete with details of academic qualifications, work experience, present and expected salaries, contact number and email address not later than 22nd September 2018 to: email@example.com