Renwick & Co Ltd - Merchandiser (Vieux Fort)
Renwick & Co Ltd, a Company with over fifty years experience in the distribution business has the following career opportunity available:
Job Title: Merchandiser (Vieux fort)
Purpose: To effectively merchandise and promote all assigned lines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieves Sales & Merchandising Objectives
- Prepares Reports
- Maintains Product Knowledge
- Maintains Relationships
- Protects Company Property
- Contributes to the team effort
- Sound Secondary School education a must
- Previous job experience an asset
- Excellent Customer Service Skills (Internal & External)
- The incumbent must be able to lift and move items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work well in the best interest of the company with little or no supervision.· Honesty and integrity.
- Suitable conduct and a neat and professional appearance.
- Excellent communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Team player
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to climb ladders, crouch, or stretch as required for assembling displays.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition when dealing with customers.
All interested persons are required to submit an application to HR on or before Thursday January 4th, 2018.
Please deliver applications to the HR Department or email to email@example.com
Please be guided accordingly.