Rendezvous - Wine Waiter
Rendezvous is seeking a person with a great personality, who is committed and well-presented, and enjoys interaction with customers.
The Wine Waiter will be expected:
- To enhance the dining experience by recommending wines which pair with dinner or celebrate the couple’s special occasion
- To provide the highest quality of guest service in the Restaurant regarding the service of wines
- To at all times exceed expectations and offer a personal and informative service to enhance the enjoyment of the guest and maximise up-selling opportunities
- To take responsibility for his/her professional development acquiring suitable specialist qualifications
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador for the hotel and the wider group in all business relationships, at all times setting the highest standards of leadership, integrity and commitment.
Educational and Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 CXC subjects with English and Mathematics. Grades 1 or 2 only
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a 4-star hotel in a similar position
- Primary duty is to recommend and serve wine in all restaurants
- Experienced in all aspects of serving wine
- Good knowledge of both spoken and written English
- Comply with resort standards and policies for efficient operation.
- Maintain standard of personal appearance and grooming.
- Required to working during weekends, public holidays, day and night shifts based on business requirements.
Applications should be emailed to: HUMAN RESOURCES
VACANCY: WINE WAITER HRAdminAsst@theromanticholiday.com
Deadline for submission of applications: Thursday 22nd February 2018