A great work environment with great opportunities for career advancement awaits.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Manage incoming and outgoing calls
• Assist the HR Manager with correspondence relating to HR functions
• Assist with recruiting tasks
• Manage Group Insurance
• Perform Clerical duties
• Process access cards to staff
• Welcome visitors
• Perform any other relevant duties as requested by HR and Recruiting Manager
• Diploma in Management/Secretarial Studies or Human Resource Management
• Two years of management and/ or secretarial experience
• Excellent computer/Technical skills
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
The successful candidate needs to have the ability to work flexible hours including Saturdays.
Application deadline: 19th March 2018