Quick Delivery - DELIVERY SPECIALIST- MOTORCYCLE/SCOOTER
Quick Delivery is St. Lucia's premiere in-land delivery service. We pride ourselves in making lives easier by saving our customers time and providing them with convenience, through our Restaurant Food, Grocery & Medication Delivery, Bill Payment & General Courier Services.
We are looking for a skilled and efficient Delivery Specialist (Driver) to join our growing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION The Delivery Specialist delivers products, goods and parcels safely and efficiently to designated locations within set time frames. Ensures proper handling and delivery of sensitive materials with authorization if necessary and delivers high standards of customer care.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering a wide variety of items to different addresses and throughout different routes
- Following routes and time schedule
- Loading, offloading, preparing, inspecting and operating a delivery vehicle
- Completing logs and reports.
- Keeps accurate records of deliveries and customer authorization and ensure all documentation is submitted to management on time
- Maintaining communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
- Driving safely and following all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Properly using and maintaining delivery equipment
- Following regulations and safety standards
- Providing excellent customer service to all clients
- A high school diploma
- A valid driver's license permit
- A valid motorcycle permit or endorsement
- Previous driving experience- both car and motorcycle
- No driving disqualifications within the last three years
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver will be an asset
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com by March 12, 2018.