Peter and Company Distribution Limited (PCD) is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Caribbean Distribution Partners Ltd a 50/50 joint venture between Agostini Limited and Goddard’s Enterprises Ltd (GEL). Peter & Company Distribution is St Lucia’s premier distributor of top quality regional and international brands. The company has three core business units: The Food, Household, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Division and the Wines, Spirits, Tobacco and Brewery Division. The company also owns retail stores including Wet and Cold Express, PCD Food Mart and House of Wines and Spirits.
LOCATION: St Lucia
- To undertake all Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Electrical maintenance for Peter and Company Distribution.
- To assist with the planning, coordinating and execution of maintenance of specialized equipment to the standard of service and quality required.
- To install new machinery, troubleshoot various issues with equipment, repair machinery and maintain the system for maximum output.
- To follow all safety guidelines, maintenance schedules, manufacturer’s recommendations and other best practices.
- To execute maintenance duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager
- To provide Maintenance Manager with necessary data for weekly maintenance reports
- To undertake planned maintenance and breakdown repairs of equipment, both on and off property
- To report on status of machine breakdowns
- To follow preventative maintenance program for equipment
- To assist with equipment installation
- To respond to company’s maintenance emergency needs
- To ensure that a clean, tidy and hazard free working environment is maintained to defined standards
- To ensure that all prescribed safe systems of work for processes and activities derived from risk assessments are adhered to
- To ensure strict adherence to OSHA standards and other required regulations
- An Associate’s Degree in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or Electrical Installation, or related field
- Three or more years of experience working in equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures
- Excellent understanding of refrigeration, air-conditioning, and electrical systems and parts
- Ability to produce accurate diagnosis based on equipment knowledge
- Ability to trouble shoot
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and time management skills
- Must have a minimum of 2 years driving experience
Interested applicants should send their detailed resume and cover letter, together with two references quoting the job title as the subject to reach us no later than 31 st October, 2019 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Peter and Company Distribution