OJO Labs - Culture Coordinator
OJO Labs is looking for a Culture Coordinator, who will be the driver of the overall culture of the facility. The ideal candidate will work with HR and the OJO Management team to ensure a fun, interactive working environment. In addition, this role will manage floor contests among the sales team – including implementation, tracking, reporting and awards. You will also be tasked with office errands and assisting with visitor coordination.
**This role requires a personal vehicle – all candidates must have full access to their own transportation to be considered.**
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 6 O’Levels including English and Math.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels within the organization.
- Solid time management skills.
Additionally, the ideal candidate:
- Must be efficient with Google Docs, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be data driven with a high attention to detail.
- Organization with tracking/updating floor contests.
- Must be comfortable publicly speaking in front of large groups.
- Creative thinking for daily fun activities and contests.
- Must have a positive attitude and drive to make OJO a great place to work.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is Monday May 13th, 2019.