Bay Gardens Resorts - Graphic Designer
Job Title Graphic Designer
Reports To Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate must be creative and use up-to-date knowledge to design solutions with high visual impact.
Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Ability to work under pressure; working on multiple projects at once.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up-to-date with industry leading software and technologies.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Minimum of High School or equivalent education is required.
Proven graphic design experience for a minimum of two (2) years.
Applications and portfolio may be sent to email@example.com no later than Monday 13th May 2019. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.