PARLIAMENT TO APPROVE STATE-OF-EMERGENCY AS A RESULT OF COVID-19.
A Sitting of the Senate will be held today, March 24.
Slated for discussion are two motions: that Parliament approves the declaration of a state-of-emergency as a result of COVID-19 that was published in the Gazette on March 23; and that Parliament approves the draft Emergency Powers Order by an affirmative resolution of Parliament to reduce the spread of COVID 19.
For details, view the Order Paper (PDF) attached.
Top Posts & Pages
- OJO Labs Customer Engagement Representatives
- Saint Lucia Air And Sea Ports Authority (SLASPA) - Workshop Assistant Deadline for submission of all applications is 25 March 2020 at 4:00 pm
- CUNA Caribbean Insurance OECS Ltd. - Operations Assistant Closing date for submissions: Friday 3rd April, 2020.
- Ti Kaye Resort and Spa - Housekeeper Deadline for submission: March 10, 2020.
- Medical & Dental Clinc - Receptionist DEADLINE: Saturday 14 March 2020.
- Republic Bank (EC) Ltd - Regulatory Compliance Officer Closing date for submission of applications is March 20, 2020
- National Lotteries Authority of Saint Lucia - NLA ASP Programme Manager Deadline for applications: June 22, 2018
- Vacancy - Civil/Structural Engineer by March 31, 2020.
- Vacancy - Administrative Assistant no later than March 15, 2020.
- EASTERN CARIBBEAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY (ECTEL) - COMMUNICATIONS and MEDIA RELATIONS MANAGER The closing date for receipt of applications 27th MARCH 2020.