Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Heineken Saint Lucia Limited invites talented and enthusiastic professionals to apply for the following position:
The incumbent will be responsible for the execution of planned and unplanned operational maintenance activities within the entire Brewery in a safe and efficient manner to ensure optimal operation of all plant machinery and equipment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all safety regulations are adhered to and where risks are identified, implement counter measures to reduce and mitigate.
- Support the Maintenance Planner in the execution of maintenance plans, maintenance of asset master data, tracking of asset performance and cost analysis.
- Installation, repair and maintenance of all Company equipment and assets.
- Conduct all machine maintenance as appropriate- that is during changeover, startup and shutdown.
- Attend to breakdown service calls as directed by function as well as other functional areas within the organization.
- Assist machine operators with conducting of CILTS and other PM activities on machines.
- Participate in TPM Autonomous Maintenance (AM) and Planned Maintenance (PM) activities and teams.
- Perform troubleshooting of machine failures and initiate actions to immediately solve minor machine stops.
- Train Operators in troubleshooting of common machine failures and reducing MTBx.
- Initiate and participate in RCFAs and BDAs with relevant operators and function leads to diagnose root cause of machine failures and implement counter measures.
- Creation and completion of work orders in the maintenance asset management software- MAXIMO.
- Collect required maintenance information from departments and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports on all maintenance activities.
- Assist utilities and spare parts department with operation of equipment and spare parts management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a factory setting, production environment or other related setting
- General awareness of ISO and HACCP guidelines
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, highly proficient in Excel.
- Basic education in process automation control.
- Proven track record in delivering to deadline and strong decision making
Interested applicants should apply by submitting an updated CV with certified copies of relevant qualifications and three listed references as follows:
Please add reference St Lucia Business Online
By E-mail preferred:
Email Titled “MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN”
Heineken Saint Lucia Limited
P O Box 237, Vieux Fort
For further details on this employment opportunity, Visit our website at http://www.wlbldbc.lc
Deadline for Submission is Monday February 10, 2021.
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.