Marigot Bay Resort and Marina - Engineering Supervisor
Are you enthusiastic and goal driven? Do you strive to be the best at what you do? Do you want to work in an environment where you are empowered to make decisions? If so, then Marigot Bay Resort and Marina is an ideal workplace for you.
We invite qualified candidates to apply for the following position at this exquisite property:
- To oversee general repairs, fabricates, installations, operation and preventive with regards to electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, fire protection, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, painting, kitchen equipment, sound and MATV system, sewage plant etc.
- Respond to guest's maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt and courteous service to hotel standards.
- To check all log books daily and take corrective measures accordingly.
- To keep Chief Engineer / Engineering Manager informed of all the activities and incidences in the Engineering Department.
- To ensure all works carried out should be on schedule and should fully comply with local safety rules and regulations.
- To perform general routine inspection of company's vital operation machinery, equipment and public lightings so as to ensure smooth operations.
- To distribute spare-parts, equipment, supplies to Engineering Technicians.
- To fill form and summarize all issuing inventory items on a daily basis.
- Performs any special duties assigned by Chief Engineer / Engineering Manager
Please note that at least 3 (Three) years of supervisory or management working experience in the Hotel Industry is mandatory for this position.
Email email@example.com to submit your application.
We welcome all applications; however only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
The deadline for submission of applications is Monday, October 22nd, 2018.
Job Fair Notice
A job fair will be hosted at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina on October 29th and 30th, 2018. Individuals are invited to walk with their resume between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm to meet and interview with various departmental Managers.
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina is an equal opportunity employer who believes in the development and success of our employees as well as our business.