Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Leisure Air Associate
The Leisure Air Associate is primarily accountable for assisting the Reservations, E-Chat and Guest Services Departments, as well as direct customers and travel agents, by providing guidance to travelers to determine destinations, identify itineraries, travel dates and costs for air reservations. Associates must also remain abreast of changes to policies and/or procedures that may ultimately impact the client.
Leisure Air Associates are required to provide excellent customer service to all clients (internal & external), at all times.
Duties & responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist all departments by providing extraordinary customer satisfaction.
- Complete travel requests with timeliness and high levels of accuracy.
- Communicate effectively with good written and verbal skills.
- Answer direct calls and email requests in a timely manner.
- Perform a variety of tasks to include airline ticket refunds, rescheduling and rebooking air reservations for clients.
- Answer phone calls from the Reservation staff, and provide accurate information on Leisure Air as required.
- Maintain a basic understanding of other departments’ operating policies.
- Provide air information and assistance to various internal departments, as needed.
- Development of Amadeus and Galileo skills as needed.
- Provide assistance, information support and travel arrangements to resort personnel.
- Maintain good, professional attitude, attendance and punctuality.
- Communicate effectively, providing accurate and timely information to supervisors, peers and clients through effective written and verbal skills.
- Uphold and maintain good conduct based on company values and policies.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Complete other duties/responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of one year reservation experience required, with complete knowledge of air in Amadeus and Galileo systems; car and hotel bookings a plus.
- Candidate should be very computer literate and should have basic coding skills
- Excellent in geographical knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills, as well as oral and written skills; solutions-oriented.
- Must have a strong focus on quality customer service.
- Ability to multitask and to demonstrate excellent problem-solving, organisation and decision-making skills.
- Must have a proactive approach to work and be aggressive with follow-up/through with little supervision.
WORK HOURS AND OTHER CONDITIONS
- Must be available to work hours/days/times associated with a shift system, including weekends, evenings, holidays, night shifts, and graveyard shifts as required by operations.
- Must be flexible during peak seasons in order to maintain adequate, constant coverage.
- May be required to work overtime hours as reasonably requested.
- Associates will be required to participate in educational familiarization trips (FAMs), both locally as well as to other Caribbean destinations.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 15th, September 2021
E-mail resumes to