A great work environment with great opportunities for career advancement awaits. Join the KM² Solutions family as vacancies exist for the post of Recruitment Generalist.
The Recruitment Generalist is responsible for screening, interviewing and placing workers, as well as keeping up to date on local hiring laws and regulations. The Recruitment Generalist evaluates different recruitment channels such as databases, social media, referrals and other sources to acquire viable job applicants and their performance for particular job positions. The Generalist is also responsible for the planning, co-ordination and execution of the recruitment and selection process. He/she will work closely and effectively with the Project and Program Managers to define recruitment requirements and agree on recruitment plans and strategies including sourcing positions up to Middle Management.
Include the following and any other duties that may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Partner with managers to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate.
• Conduct phone interviews and face to face interviews
• Manage applicant/interview/hire reports.
• Administer background investigations with administrative assistance.
• Conducting employee on-boarding and help plan training & development
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Degree in Human Resources/ Business Management/ or equivalent.
• Related work experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical Skills
• Excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
Application deadline - 13th January 2018
To apply, kindly upload your resume using the link below.
Job Application- Recruiter
KM2 Solutions St. Lucia
Only suitable candidates will be acknowledged.