Grow Resources Inc. - Lease Abstractor
Lease Abstractor Vacancy
Grow Resources Inc., a division of US based lease management software and services pioneer, Property Works, is actively recruiting. This highly specialized team of Lease Abstractors will be trained to interpret commercial real estate leases and input relevant data into a proprietary software management platform. All positions are full time and offer a competitive compensation package.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- An Associate’s Degree or higher
- At least 5 years professional experience
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Good writing proficiency
- Ability to work within a team and be a self-starter
- Ability to think critically
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Paralegal/ Legal Office experience an asset, but not required
Interested candidates are asked to send their CVs and relevant qualifications documents to email@example.com. A copy of your police record will be required if selected.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline Friday, September 11th 2020.