The Royal St. Lucia Police & Allied Services Cooperative Credit Union Ltd.
The Royal St. Lucia Police & Allied Services Cooperative Credit Union Ltd is seeking a dedicated and driven General Manager to oversee the daily operations of the organization.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Regularly reporting to the Board of Directors and committees of the Credit Union
• Establishing and or maintaining accounting and administrative internal controls to promote growth of the Credit Union and otherwise protect it from financial mismanagement
• Coordinate the promotion of the company
• To supervise the staff complement of the CU
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
• 7 years’ experience as a General Manager or position of Senior Management with a financial institution
• Experience in Credit Unionism is an asset
All interested persons are to apply to the Secretary of the Board of Directors.
Application deadline: 28th February 2018