CAGE St. Lucia Ltd.
CAGE St. Lucia Ltd. engaged in lottery games and entertainment, is seeking an experienced professional to fill the above position in St. Lucia.
Plans, recommends and executes approved organizational policy and strategy; manages the organization’s local operation in line with corporate directives.
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or IT
• 7 to 10 years work experience successfully operating own business, or;
• 5 years’ work experience at a Senior Management level with P&L responsibility for a business unit
Technical Skills and Attributes
• Strong sales, agent development, accounting, marketing and/or IT skills
• Ability to lead and influence team
• Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
• Solid organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Skills in project management and analysis
• Ability to resolve complex business issues
• Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
• Proven leadership, guidance, training and mentoring skills
• Sound oral and written communications skills
• Basic knowledge of or experience in a route business would be advantageous
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and competence.
Interested persons are invited to submit their application along with a detailed resume and proof of qualifications via email to the email address below. We regret that only candidates who have been selected for interview will be contacted in acknowledgement of their application.
Application deadline: 28th February 2018