GCG Group - Human Resource Manager
NATURE AND SCOPE OF FUNCTIONS
To administer the delivery of HR Strategy, policies and procedures in line with the Company’s Strategic Plan. Play a pivotal role in change management and ensuring the achievement of the Company’s strategic goals through effective people management practices.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Psychology or related field
- 3 years minimum of Human Resource Management related experience is required
- Sound knowledge of the principles and practices of St. Lucia Labor Laws, Collective Bargaining and the principles and practices of HR Management. Good knowledge of the Food Service Industry. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Micro pay. Customer oriented. A high level of confidence, reliability and responsibility.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- To manage and co-ordinate the operations of the Human Resource Department to support the activities of the other departments/divisions in accordance with the overall strategic company objectives
- To assist Department Managers in leading and developing subordinate team members to be well trained, qualified and dependable
- To promote harmonious industrial relations between Management and staff. Represent the company at Union negotiations and maintain an effective working relationship Union Delegates
- To assist in the preparation and development of annual strategic plans for the department in collaboration with the managers, ensuring that their plans are consistent with the Company’s Human Resource Strategy
- Provide strategic oversight and direction to Company’s remuneration policy and practices
- To develop an orientation plan for all new recruits and deliver a formal Orientation Program
- Facilitate the employee resignation process, including exit interviews and communication with relevant management, where necessary
- Provide direction on staff engagement so that the Company regularly measures and responds to staff feedback to improve the Company as a place to work
- To promote health and safety awareness among all employees
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The salary for this position will be competitive and will depend on the successful candidate’s experience and skills. An attractive benefits package will also be included.
Written application together with current curriculum vitae should be submitted via email to Lisa.Auguste@gcggroup.com by March 14th 2020
Only applicants required for interview will receive acknowledgment.