Food Express Ltd - Van Sales Representative
Food Express Ltd. is seeking a Van Sales Representative with a winning personality to join its route sales team. The prospective candidate must be results driven; actively seek out and engage customer prospects to maximize sales.
Main Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers along a sales route
- Develop and maintain client and prospective client relationships, to ensure market growth and promotion of all products.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Present product information to customers, including features, benefits and new product offerings.
- Ensure Collections from customers are received on time
- Respond to and follow up on all sales enquires.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship management skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record of Sales in the industry
- Exceptional prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
Educational & Requirements
- Minimum Five (5) CXC’s to include mathematics and English
- 1 -3 years Customer Service or Related Background.
- Proficient in the Creole language.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry would be an asset
- A valid driver’s license endorsed for light/heavy goods with two (2) years minimum driving experience with a clean driving record would also be considered an asset.
Only suitable candidates will be acknowledged.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th January, 2019.