Food Centre St. Lucia Ltd - Inventory Control Supervisor
Food Centre St. Lucia Ltd, is currently looking for an Inventory Control Supervisor to join their customer-focused team.
The Inventory Control Supervisor performs daily reconciliations and stock counts of the Warehouse, supervises van sales inventory and provides management with reports on the performance of the Warehouse and Van Salesmen, on a timely basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least level 1 ACCA, CPA, Two “A” levels including accounting or an associate degree in Business Studies with 2 years’ experience in Inventory Control and supervision. A degree in accounting would be an asset.
Major Duties include
- Performing daily stock counts in the warehouse.
- Supervises the Vansales inventory clerk in daily functions
- Obtaining all information required from the warehouse and salesmen on a timely basis for the reconciliation of their records.
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations of the warehouse and van salesmen’s Accounts Receivable and Inventory accounts by the day following the relevant stock count.
- Investigating any differences identified in the reconciliations.
- Preparing weekly reports to management on the results of the vans and warehouse.
- Supervising customer service data entries for the Van Sales along with the Van sales inventory clerk.
- Conducting spot checks and cycle counts in the warehouse and on the sales vans.
- Implementation and co-ordination of automated handheld system.
- Providing training and assistance in the use of the handheld system.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the handheld and ensuring that the data in the system is accurate and up to date.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an asset.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th February 2020.