Food Centre St. Lucia Ltd – HR Coordinator /Accounts clerk
Food Centre St. Lucia Ltd, is currently looking for a HR Coordinator/ accounts clerk to join their customer-focused team.
The HR Coordinator/ Accounts Clerk provides support to management by handling HR issues, providing timely information to Management and assisting in the Accounts department when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least level Two “A” levels including accounting or an associate degree in Business Studies with 2 years’ experience in human resources and accounts. Working towards an accounting degree would be an asset.
Major Duties include
- Keeping employee files up to date.
- Preparing staff contracts to be approved by Management.
- Maintaining sick and vacation leave reports.
- Coordinating staff training, meetings and company functions.
- Providing support to Management in dealing with Human resource issues.
- Ensuring the reception and display areas are kept neat and tidy.
- Assist in ensuring all orders received by customers are invoiced in a timely fashion, adequate planning to ensure that orders are given to the Warehouse to ensure that goods are delivered to customers as they are requested.
- Assist in the data entry for the Van salesmen.
- To provide assistance to customer service and the accounts department when necessary.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an asset.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 1st July 2019.