Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Food Center St. Lucia Ltd - Warehouse Manager
Food Center St. Lucia Ltd, is currently looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their customer-focused team.
The Warehouse Manager oversees and provides strategic management in the operations of the warehouse also providing Senior management with timely reports in accordance with strict timelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least Two “A” levels or an associate degree in Business Studies with 4 years’ experience in Warehouse Management and supervision or supply chain management. A degree in Business, purchasing or supply chain management is preferred.
Major Duties include
- Managing and ensuring the proper storage and rotation of all items of inventory.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping programs to preserve the integrity, wholesomeness, and presentation of products to our customers.
- Ensuring that inventory write off is kept within established minimum norms.
- Ensuring that inventory variances are kept within established minimum norms.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of all goods to the company’s clients.
- Developing and maintaining proper systems for the offloading of containers and the loading of trucks to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for generating information on product movement to identify any changes in patterns or trends to advise the relevant Sales manager.
- Responsible for delegating task assigned to warehouse attendants and truck drivers.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of the delivery trucks, ensuring that proper records are maintained regarding damages, servicing and use.
- Responsible for disciplining warehouse staff and recruiting appropriate warehouse personnel.
- Responsible for coordinating activities in the warehouse and providing Senior Management with guidance on strategic management of the company in accordance with the company’s vision.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an asset.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 3rd September 2019.