Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Excellent Stores St. Lucia - Category Assistant/Replenishment Technician
TITLE: Category Assistant/Replenishment Technician
REPORTS TO: Category Manager/Analyst
LOCATION: Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
TYPE: Full Time
The Category Assistant/Replenishment Technician supports the Category Manager/Analyst for an assigned group of product lines. The incumbent will be involved in the process of an item/product through its journey from its original source, anywhere in the world, right through to it being put onto the shelves in one of our stores. With day to day responsibilities including, creating information for product marketing, understanding what our customers want, and assisting in monitoring product performance and replenishment, this role offers valuable exposure to the retail world.
- Assist Category Manager/Analyst in New Supplier/Product set up processes.
- Maintain the product database and ensure information is recorded/edited accurately.
- Create items, input costs/price changes and all relevant item updates.
- Generate reports to provide information that would enable timely and informative decision making.
- Make recommendations based on product declines/increases to ensure movement of stock and allocation of merchandise to stores.
- Coordinate purchase order replenishment process to ensure stores are always fully stocked.
- Work with the Marketing department to coordinate in store promotional campaigns as directed by Category Manager/Analyst.
- Assist Category Manager/Analyst in planning and executing merchandising plans for stores.
- Assist Category Manager/Analyst in collaboration with Logistics department to ensure product shipments are timely and accurate.
- Assist Retail Operations in the management of inventory including identification and resolution of slow moving items, out of stock issues, and replenishment issues.
- Responsible for any other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Technically savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, advanced knowledge in MS-Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is highly valuable.
- Knowledge of retail industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar environment or analytical/administrative role.
- Minimum five (5) O’Level passes, Math and English mandatory.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- Proven analytical / methodical / problem solving skills.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Willing to work flexible days and hours.
Interested persons please forward resume to: email@example.com
Subject: St. Lucia Category Assistant/Replenishment Technician
Call us at +1 868 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106
Fax#- +1 868 671-2070