OPENING SOON, NOW HIRING…
TITLE: Branch Inventory Clerk
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
LOCATION: Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
TYPE: Full Time
To maintain the Branch’s stock by identifying, recording, reporting trends and making recommendations to management. This position will also ensure accurate pricing of inventory, replenishment of stock on display and identify, record and report fast-moving and slow-selling items.
- Assist with the sorting and organizing of the offloading of all containers.
- Assist with the monitoring of both Branch stock and excess stock within the storeroom ensuring stock are accounted for, in a structured, orderly manner for cycle counting purposes.
- Receive, unpack and dispatch merchandise to sales floor within a stipulated time frame.
- Ensure merchandise is not defective or broken upon delivery to the location.
- Monitor and notify Branch Manager/Supervisor of any price changes of merchandise upon delivery.
- Apply policies and procedures as they relate to pricing, recording data and reporting information.
- Perform physical/cycle count of inventory.
- Prepare and maintain accurate inventory records as per standardized procedures.
- Accurately record local
- Identify re-ordering and re-stocking levels.
- Process stock transfers and assist in the rectification of discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Identify purchasing trends and record and report accordingly.
- Ensure all price changes and associated labels are reflected in store on a timely basis.
- Ensure that merchandise is accurately labeled and stocked on shelves.
- Identify fast-selling and slow-moving merchandise.
- Five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a similar environment will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of merchandising, pricing, ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to receive and stock goods.
- High degree of accuracy, especially when working with numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Time management skills.
- Database management skills
- Clerical, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and office skills.
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: Branch Inventory Clerk – St. Lucia
Call us at +1 868 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106
Fax#- +1 868 671-2070