Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Evergreen Passenger Transport Ltd - Office Administrative Assistant
Job Title – Office Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an Office Administrative Assistant to join our team and support our daily office procedures. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. The candidate will report to the Reservations Manager. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that is easily accessible through its digital database.
- Transfer data from paper form into computer files or database systems.
- Type in data provided directly from all Departments.
- Accurate data entry.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Maintain a filing system.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing all documents.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Complete all forms, reports and documents requested or required by management.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Assist with planning meetings and taking detailed minutes.
- Provide general support to customers
- Fast typing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices.
- Good command of English both oral and written, Creole would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
Salary shall be commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. Application letters, along with a curriculum vitae and certified documents pertaining to qualifications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: September 25th 2019