Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Evergreen Passenger Transport Ltd - Dispatch Agent
Job Title – Dispatch Agent
We are looking for a reliable Dispatch Agent to provide high quality service to our internal and external customers. You will be the “face” of the company and will be responsible for the first impression that we make. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing different situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you will serve as a primary point of contact for our customers. You should have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from day to day.
The ultimate goal is to make our customers both internal and external feel comfortable, valued and satisfied, therefore securing their satisfaction and loyalty.
- Greet visitors, guests, clients, customers and internal staff in a professional friendly manner.
- Answer all incoming calls, emails or communication correspondence.
- Analyze all customer requests or requirements through telephone and emails then recommend and schedule suitable options for all customers and assist in confirming all reservations.
- Answer questions and address complaints, escalating to management when necessary.
- Prepare maintain and manage driver work schedules.
- Coordinate and maintain logistics throughout your shift and be in constant communication with team members to ensure operational efficiency.
- Record all information in the Daily log book as well as prepare, complete and submit all relevant forms, documents and reports as requested by management.
- Check emails and other correspondence for updates, changes and inform relevant parties.
- Complete daily checklist, sign off and submit at the end of your shift.
- Pass on all relevant information when completing your shift.
- Minimum 5 CXC Passes including Math and English
- Associate Degree would be an asset.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office procedures and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills.
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Willingness to learn and adapt in an energetic work environment
- Work experience in a similar position in the tourism sector would be an asset.
Salary shall be commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. Application letters, along with a curriculum vitae and certified documents pertaining to qualifications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: September 25th 2019