Duty Free Shoppers - Market Research Officer
VACANCY ALERT: HOME BASED MARKET RESEARCH OFFICER (SOUTHERN EXTENSION)
Duty Free Shoppers is seeking detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Market Research Officers; from the south of the island, to join our growing team. Applicants should be motivated, responsible and a team player. As an MRO your responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Market research conducted by surfing the web, accessing Duty Free Industry, travel related products.
- Responding promptly and accurately to research enquiries from associate group and customer inquiries related to DF industry products.
- Tasks assigned by the phone/email and to provide necessary timely response/support through “Internet Based Market Research”
Requirements for Home Based MRO:
- Must have a Computer/Laptop
- Reliable Internet connection
- Must have a quiet place where zoom meetings can be conducted
- Four O Level’s including English and Math.
- Photoshop skills is an asset but NOT a requirement.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service field is preferred but NOT required
- Good Analytical and Numerical skills
- Quick Learner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and drive
- Passion for E-commerce
- Good Math and Writing Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use initiative
- Teamwork and negotiation skills
- Ability to Multitask
All applicants must be submitting their resume, a passport sized photo and certificated copies of their qualifications to:
The Human Resource Manager
Email address: email@example.com
Subject: Home Based Market Research Officer Vacancy
Applications will be shortlisted. Only suitable Applicants will be acknowledged.
Deadline for applications: September 15th, 2020.