Delivery / Warehouse Attendant
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd.
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd is inviting suitably qualified persons to join our team in the capacity of Delivery / Warehouse Attendant.
Duties & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Picking/packing of all orders assigned
• Delivery of orders to walk in customers & key account
• Loading of delivery vehicles when required
• Goods are delivered to customers in good condition.
• Checks are carried out to ensure that only goods on the invoice are delivered.
• Assist with the loading and offloading of delivery vans/trucks.
• Empty boxes and wood-chips are disposed of in the garbage.
• Product display areas are attractive, clean and organized.
• Safety rules are followed and precautions are always taken by all staff.
• Ensure that Warehouse housekeeping measures are maintained.
If you confident that you possess all the above attributes, you are invited to submit a detailed resume to:
Application deadline: 30th January 2018.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.
Top Posts & Pages
- St Lucia Vacancies
- Sales Supervisor Gift Shop (Babonneau, St Lucia)
- Excellent Stores St. Lucia - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Vacancy - Sales Representative & Customer Service before August 30th,2019
- Apartments For Rent in St Lucia
- National Insurance Corporation - Internal Auditor I Deadline for receipt of applications is August 28, 2019
- Excellent Stores St. Lucia - Porter/Warehouse Attendant
- 1-888-GO-ANSWER! - Customer Service/Sales Rockstars
- AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EXISTS IN A PRIVATE MEDICAL CLINIC FOR THE POSITION OF FRONT OFFICE SALES EXECUTIVE.
- Celebrate With Confetti - Field Sales Representative Deadline for applications: 8th September 2019