C&W Business - HR Generalist (South)
There is no better time to join our HR team as we focus on our people agenda for the business. We are bringing together talented people and creating a culture that delivers for both our customers and people, every time.
We are recruiting for HR Generalist to provide expert and commercially aligned HR advice, support business change and build line manager capability around people processes.
Purpose Of the Role:
- To provide research, reporting and managing support services as assigned
- To assist in administration of policies, procedures, programs and HR practices relating to organisational human resources activity, based on industry best practices and company standards, with due regard to legislative and regulatory requirements
- To coordinate employee relations initiatives to ensure effective implementation
Activities will include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Supports the day to day delivery of the HR strategies for assigned function
- Actively participates in HR Plans and activities geared at increasing the effectiveness and competitive advantage of the business by enhancing the provision of the HR services
What you will need to succeed:
You will need to possess a commercial mindset, to partner with the business quickly and make an impact. You will be coaching and facilitating business managers with best practice HR procedures. Experience working with an HRIS and advisory and stakeholder management skills are essential.
- BSc in Human Resources, Management or a related discipline
- Experience of challenging, coaching and advising managers on all aspects of HR to deliver business objectives
- Significant experience of developing and building effective working relationships with senior managers and stakeholders
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an HR environment
- Proven track record of advising on Employee matters (employment law, disciplinary, grievance, attendance, performance management)
- Experience working in a matrix management structure
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications including MS Project
If you think you possess the relevant knowledge, skills and expertise, we are interested to hear from you.
Please send your application and an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Closing date: January 29th, 2018