Customer Service Representative- South
Car Rental Company in the South of the island is seeking a suitably qualified Customer Service Representative. As the first point of contact, the representative needs to possess a pleasant disposition with an outgoing personality.
• Providing exceptional customer service to customers
• Building relationships with customers and being the first point of contact for new customers
• Ability to remain calm under pressure as the individual will have to manage customer expectations whilst maintaining professional decorum.
• Flexible and can do work ethic, individual will be required to work overtime, and assist at other locations
• Other ad hoc duties
• Minimum of five (5) CXC including Mathematics and English or suitable qualifications is required
• Prior experience working in the Car Rental Sector will be a plus.
• Excellent and effective communication skills.
• Knowledge of French would be an asset
• Professional can do attitude
• Interested candidates must be 25 years and over with a minimum of 3 years driving history
• Valid Driver’s License is mandatory
• Individual must be willing to work outdoors, late shifts and overtime as required.
Interested applicants should forward their applications for consideration to:
Customer Service Vacancy- South
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box GM 835
N.B. It is mandatory that interested persons forward a recent police report as well as identify their driving status. Please title the application Customer Service Vacancy- South.
Any applications not containing these details will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 26th January, 2018
Applications received after this date and not with the required documents will not be considered.