Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
CPJ St. Lucia a leading Food and Beverage Distribution company is actively searching for a finance professional to fill the position of Cashier. The successful candidate will improve the Company’s financial operations, drive efficiencies in the department and contribute to the Company’s overall success.
1. Manage transactions with sales personnel, customers, and staff.
2. Collect payments from customers
3. Act as a central bank for CPJ St. Lucia receiving all cash receipts, ensuring they reconcile to sales and subsequently making deposits to the bank.
4. Be responsible for the collection of payment for all invoices posted to all Cash on delivery customer accounts ensuring that this account is zero at the end of the day and any balances recorded on a discrepancy for follow up
5. Clear all cash payments against respective invoices daily.
6. Reconciliation of all clearing accounts for bank deposits.
Skills and Other Attributes Required: Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills (both oral and written), A Good listener, Computer Literate, Excellent Time Management Skills, Team Player, Good Customer Service Skills. Quality Focus, Customer Focus, Organization, Client Relationships, Reporting Skills, and Attention to Detail.
1. Count previous days’ cash/credit card payments from all business units.
2. Generate Cashier reports/daily sales reports for each business unit
3. Record daily cash deposits on a spreadsheet per business unit, Separating cash and credit card transactions and running a total for each business unit per day
4. Prepare daily deposits for each business unit
Qualifications and Experience Required:
1. Five (5) CXC passes including Math, English and Principles of Accounting.
2. A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a cashier
3. Customer Service experience is an asset
4. Must be willing to pursue Accounting for a career path
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains is an asset
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Deadline: Wednesday November 30th , 2022