Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa - Boutique Manager
We are looking to recruit an individual who is honest, reliable and trustworthy who will be able to adapt quickly to the culture of this fast paced working environment. This position requires a self-motivated, organized, detail oriented individual with strong work ethic. The ideal candidate should possess strong leadership, customer service and sales skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: Oversee the day to day operations of the resort shops to ensure maximum profitability and customer satisfaction whilst simultaneously taking staff morale into consideration.
The responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training, supervising, scheduling, appraisals, coaching and counselling
- Managing operational budgets and controlling operational costs
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Prepare annual budgets, schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Identify current and future trends to maximize profitability.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services offered.
- Addressing customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Visual merchandizing
- Selection of merchandise
- Engage in monthly inventory counts
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Implement policies to govern the operations of the department
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Protect employees and customer by providing a clean and safe environment
- Sales and promotions
- Cash management
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature. Reasonable additional duties may be assigned by the Head of Department to ensure the success of the overall team.
Personal Attributes: Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Pleasant personality
- Neat appearance
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Display initiative
- Team player
- Customer/people oriented
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ management experience (preferably inthe Hospitality Industry).
ARE YOU THAT PERSON? Interested candidates can e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org N.B Only suitable candidates will be acknowledged. Deadline for submission is 18th January, 2019.