Classic Furniture - Seamstress
Reports To: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Operates sewing machine to join cut fabric parts to fabricate upholstery coverings for Sofa sets.
- Must be able to sew cord into fabric, cushions and scattered.
- Sew Repairs and Assist in cutting upholstery fabric.
- Must be able to use measuring tape and overlocking machine
- Adjust / replace cushions, scattered and upholstery fabric.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Highly focused with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to change quickly
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
Persons interested please submit your application to email@example.com. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.
All applications should be submitted no later than Friday June 21st, 2019.