Caribbean’s Tile - Warehouse Attendant
Caribbean’s Tile is looking for a competent Warehouse Attendant to assist with the running of the daily operations of the company.
The ideal candidate must be a hard-working individual who is able to lift heavy boxes, possess excellent organization skills and takes directives.
- Deliver goods to customers
- Proper packing of the warehouse for maximum utilization of space available
- Proper upkeep of the warehouse, loading bays and surrounding external areas
- Regular review of present stock
- Review all new stock into the warehouse to ensure that orders are correct, and all items are intact
- Maintain inventory with proper record keeping
- Stay abreast with product information for assisting customers
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attentive to detail
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Must maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Minimum of 5 O-level subjects, including Mathematics and English
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word and Excel in particular)
Compensation & Benefits
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications.
Applications with resume must be submitted on or before July 27th, 2018 to:
Post of Warehouse Attendant Caribbean’s Tile Casa Lucia, Beausejour Road, Gros Islet P.O. Box GM 848
Or emailed to: email@example.com