Cap Technologies St. Lucia Ltd. – Customer/Technical Support Rep
Cap Technologies provides graphic design and online retail shop support services to North American clientele. The successful candidate will respond to customer requests, assist in creating and maintaining online accounts, manipulate images using tools such as Photoshop, upload images for graphic t-shirts to customers’ online stores, write product descriptions. This is a work-from-home job, but one week of training will be provided at a location convenient to the new support rep.
One of the perks of this contract is that in addition to pay for work rendered, the applicant will learn how to run a successful online t-shirt store.
- edit and create images in Photoshop, paint.net, GIMP or other graphic design packages
- upload designs to ecommerce store
- create and maintain spreadsheets
- Availability for up to 30 hours / week of work from home. Hours flexible but evening, Saturday, and Sunday work are required.
The ideal candidate will meet the following Skills, Education & Experience requirements:
- 5 CXCs including English
- experience with photo editing / graphics software: E.g. Photoshop, Paint.net
- adept using a personal computer and social media
- Good exposure to American culture (via visits, movies, television, social media)
- Exposure to web site set up / maintenance
- Applicant must have own personal computer and Internet access.
Please submit your resume via email by Monday July 23, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org