Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Budget Brokerage Services –Assistant Custom Broker
TITLE: Assistant Customs Broker.
REPORTS TO: Manager
LOCATION: Castries, St. Lucia
TYPE: Part Time.
Position Overview: The Assistant Customs Broker supports the manager of operations with the smooth running of the firm daily activities. The individual will be involved in activities not limited to but include service ticket generation, lead follow up, Item classification, ASYCUDA world entries, client follow up, invoicing, creating information for product marketing, Web chat interactions and social media presence.
- Assist with item classification and Asycuda world entries.
- Maintain the positive relationship with clients.
- Create, issue and file invoices.
- Generate reports to provide information that would enable timely and informative decision making.
- Assist manager with planning and executing of marketing projects.
- Assist clients in collaboration with shippers.
- Assist Operations in the management of service order clearance including identification and resolution of slow moving service tickets
- Responsible for any other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Passes in NRDF Courses ASYCUDA World, Customs Classifications. (Customs Laws & Procedures would be an asset.)
- Technically savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, advanced knowledge in MS-Excel.
- Knowledge of custom brokerage industry.
- At least 1 experience working with a customs brokerage firm.
- Minimum five (5) O’Level passes, Math and English mandatory.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Willing to work flexible days and hours.
Interested persons please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Application for Assistant Custom Broker
Deadline: July 22, 2019
Applications will be shortlisted. Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.