Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd - Quality Assurance Technician
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd is seeking to invite suitably qualified and experienced persons to join our team in the capacity of Quality Assurance Technician.
The Quality Assurance Technician ensures that all required analyses are performed at the specified intervals. He/ She also ensures conformance to all Quality Control processes to meet the requirements of the Company’s Quality System and Standards
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Raw Water is treated to meet and maintain the required Treated Water specifications
- Calibrating of all relevant instruments in Lab
- Ensuring that all in-process quality analyses are performed
- Ensuring that finished product is bottled at the required specification and adjustments are carried out as necessary.
- Ensuring that all packaging quality analyses are performed
- Setting Date Coders
- Ensuring that an adequate stock of reagents and chemicals are maintained and requisitions prepared as required
- Performing microbiological analyses
- Performing daily Sanitation on Fillers and Contact Tanks in accordance with required specifications
- Participates in approved training opportunities relevant to personal development and upgrade of job skills/capability
- Ensuring the facility is maintained in a clean and sanitary condition according to GMP guidelines
Education & Experience:
- A minimum Tertiary level education in Biology and Chemistry
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Food & Beverage or Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to perform appropriate laboratory tests
- Maintaining accurate records of all quality tests
- Knowledge of quality systems and food safety management.
- Knowledge of HACCP.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the St. Lucia Bureau of Standards and other statutory authorities
- Willing to work long hours when required
- Dedication towards meeting deadlines
- A team player, committed to achieving team goals
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethics
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Stress Tolerance
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualification, experience and skill.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 30th April, 2019.
*NB: Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.